WEIGHTED TRACTOR PULL
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH 9:30 AM
CONTACT: DERRICK BRANDT: 618-322-0623
MARION COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS ROUTE 37 SOUTH SALEM, ILLINOIS
2019 TRACTOR PULL RULES:
WEIGH-IN BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM
ENTRY FEE $25.00—50% PAYBACK— MANKE SLED
This pull is open to all tractors introduced in 1958 or earlier and later models as long as the series remained unchanged. (All two cylinder John Deeres are eligible.)
1. Two wheel drive tractors only. Duals not allowed.
2. Tractors must have standard factory equipment.
3. Drawbar height not to exceed 20 inches.
4. Hitch not closer than 18 inches from center of axle.
5. Engine RPM not to exceed 20% over factory idle.
6. Weights must not extend rearward beyond rear tires nor forward more than 11 feet from the center of the rear axle. (Stock wheel base may not be altered)
7. All weights must be secured. Weight loss during pull will disqualify.
8. Driver must remain seated at all times during pull.
9. Operating tractor unsafely will cause instant disqualification.
10. Judges decision will be final on all matters including disqualification due to use of profanity, being extremely argumentative, use of alcohol, or disregarding flagman.
11. Drivers 14-17 years of age must have a signed release from parent or guardian.
12. All tractors will comply with class speed limits.
13. Entries should be made at the time of arrival. Pulls will be made in order of sign-up.
14. Weight of tractor shall include driver and all equipment.
15. Wheelie bars and emergency shut-downs are REQUIRED for all classes.